The British Pharmacopoeia (BP), the only official source of British pharmaceutical standards
Please note: The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2011 online text was removed from the website on 14 December 2012. The 2011 edition was superseded by the 2012 edition on 1 January 2012.
The latest edition, the BP 2013, is now available to order. This will be legally effective from 1 January 2013.
The BP 2013 package includes:
- Six volume printed edition including the BP (Veterinary) 2013
- Single-user licence to the CD-ROM
- Single-user licence to the online edition via www.pharmacopoeia.co.uk
- Free in-year updates in January, April and July to harmonise with the European Pharmacopoeia
New for 2013:
- 41 new BP monographs
- 40 new European Pharmacopoeia monographs
- 619 amended monographs
- 6 new and 1 amended Infrared Reference Spectra
- European Pharmacopoeia 7th edition text up to and including Supplement 7.5